Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
You own all of the content and information you post on the Prayer Grid (www.prayergrid.org), and you control how it is shared.
- For content covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with the Prayer Grid.
- We always appreciate your feedback about the Prayer Grid. However, you understand that we may use your feedback without any obligation to compensate you for it.
- Any prayer requests or other shared content is NOT private. It is shared with the online community prayer partners, church leaders, and others. All content, whether shared or not, is considered public content from the time of post.
- Posting advertisements or marketing material is strictly prohibited. Users will be banned from the Prayer Grid.
- We offer user-friendly features such as the ability to post anonymously. However, we do not guarantee your anonymity in the event of a technical malfunction.
- When posting a prayer request for someone else, do not include any identifying information without that person’s prior approval.
We do our best to keep the Prayer Grid safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep prayergrid.org safe, which includes the following requirements from you:
- You shall not post unauthorized advertisements or other commercial communication on the Prayer Grid.
- You shall not collect users' content or information without our prior permission.
- You shall not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You shall not access an account belonging to someone else.
- You shall not harass any user(s).
- You shall not post any threatening, pornographic, violent, or graphic content anywhere on prayergrid.org.
- You shall not use prayergrid.org to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You shall not do anything that could disable, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Prayer Grid.
REGISTRATION & SECURITY
Prayer Grid users provide actual names and information. We need help to keep our accounts and user information accurate, which requires the following from you:
- You shall not provide any false personal information on the Prayer Grid.
- You shall not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you shall not create another one without our permission.
- You shall not create an account if you are under 13 years old.
- You shall not share your password or anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- NEVER include your phone number, email address, and physical or mailing address in any prayer request posts. This is for your own safety, as these posts are public.
- You shall not post content or take any action on the PrayerGrid.org or “The Prayer People” that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on prayergrid.org if we believe that it violates any of our terms.
- You shall not use our copyrights or trademarks without our prior written permission.
- You shall not post anyone's identification or financial information on prayergrid.org.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall defend, indemnify and hold prayergrid.org, theprayerpeople.org, The Prayer People, its officers, employees, agents, insurers, sureties, and parent and affiliated corporations, harmless from any and all losses, consequential damages, expenses (including but not limited to attorneys', consultants' and experts' fees), claims, suits, liabilities, fines, penalties, and remedial costs arising out of or in any way related to privacy, security, and any other aspect of theprayerpeople.org.
- We strive to respect local laws while establishing a global community of believers. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with prayergrid.org outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing prayergrid.org.
- PrayerGrid.org has the right to reject and/or delete any User, Partner, Church, Workplace, Ministry, Group, Prayer Request and/or Content shared for any reason. PrayerGrid.org is also NOT obligated to share this reason with the User, Member, Visitor, or other interested party.